Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments

It's very hard to tell from your description just what it is that you have
done wrong.

You need to read the article very carefully and follow the instructions to
the letter to get it to work correctly. If there is some part of the
instructions that you do not understand, post back here with a question.

Otherwise, post back here with a very detailed account of exactly what you
have done.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Warren" wrote in message
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I read this and not being a computer wiz I did my best. All I get is the
Drive:\Path\Filename of each thing I wanted attached just written out in
the
e-mail. How can I get the attachments to attach? I am using Word 2003 for
my
editor, Outlook 2003 for e-mail and Excel 2003 for my data. I am sending
the
same attachments to the whole list. Please help.

Warren