Jerry

Thanks for the help. It at least measn I do not have to paginate each page
separately, I can (of course) do thye secondary TOC manually as that is
unlikely to change once I have it in.

"Jerry" wrote:

I am preparing a large (300+page) document that has 50+ page Annex reprinted
with permission from the other author. I want the Annex to have two sets of
page numbers, one straight through from 1-300+, and the other from 1-50. I
need two Tables of Contents, one for the whole document the other just for
the Annex ashat way I can replicate that document. The only difference then
between the Aneex and its original will be in the Header.

Can I have two sets of page numbers and then generate two different tables
of contents?

I can obviously do it by "faking" the second set of page numbers in the
Annex by manually putting the numbers on a second line of the header and
preparing the second TOC manually, but that seems a bit clunky.

Is there a better way????
--
Jerry