Greg Maxey

OK.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

Jezebel wrote:
Greg, I'mnot going to enter into this debate with you, here or in
direct email. I think it's clear, if only from your responses in this
immediate thread, that your mind is made up on this issue. And I
suspect that you think the same of me. So I doubt any correspondence
between us would lead to anything but acrimony and ill-will. I'd
rather stick to Word issues, on which we obviously DO have common
ground.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
Please spare me and the rest of the good people reading this group.
Jezebel knows my e-mail address and so do you. If you want to post
this kind of palaver then send it directly to me or stick to the
political newsgroups.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

neil wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:52:46 -0400, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:

Neil,

If Jezebel or anyone else is going to sign off with a political
statement here then they should be willing to answer questions
about it here don't you think?

Everyone knows Bush & Co. commited warcrimes, it's fact. Where do
you want to start, the war on Iraq (against United Nations
approval), or the illegal holding of prisoners for years in Guantanamo
Bay
(without trail) or maybe the mockery those soldiers made of said
prisoners. I could go on, but this isn't the place for it.

Funny thing is tho, I don't blame Bush, apart from being guilty of
stupidity, he's being played like a muppet by Rumsfeld, Cheeney and
others.