Graham Mayor

You can't do this. Instead, create a custom toolbar and from the tools
customize dialog drag your bulleted styles to the menu. Save the toolbar
with the document or template as appropriate.

Kimmie B wrote:
I want to add a feature to my template so that each time a user
clicks the bullet icon, the resulting paragraph has specific
features, such as spacing and indentation.

I've created bullet 1 and bullet 2 styles that behave correctly if
the user selects that style format from the style dropdown, but I
want users to be able to use the button and indent icons without
having to select from the style format menu.

Is that possible?