Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Nahshon Evren[_4_] Nahshon Evren[_4_] is offline

Default Table outlines disappear - help !

Hi,

I'm translating a rather large document, but the source
document which is mostly a series of tables when copied/pasted
must have something wrong with it as the table itself disappears
leaving the text all over the place. It's upsetting because if I can't
preserve the formatting the work will take ten times as long.

Any ideas how I can 'fix' the table so that it doesn't disappear ?

Thank you,

Nash