Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jknichlsn

Default How to stop embedded Excel '02 object from being cropped in Word '

After EXHAUSTIVE searching, still can't find out how to fix or work around.
I have embedded an Excel spreadsheet into a Word document template.
However, when I double-click to edit the spreadsheet, then click outside the
spreadsheet to save/close and return to Word, the Excel spreadsheet is
cropped at the bottom. No amount of re-editing the spreadsheet (shrinking
colunmns, rows and fonts) or re-formatting the spreadsheet object (size,
layout, etc) permits me to see the entire spreadsheet. Can't split the
spreadsheet because I need the calculations to run from top to bottom. I've
seen many closely-related complaints, but no clear solution. Can you help?