Hi there. I have placed the form fields in tables and I still have the
problem of the text not wrapping. Is there a way to set my table width?
(That might be a sillly question, but I'm just beginning to learn all of the
ins and outs of Word!)

Thanks,
Anne

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Hi, Anne. Place your form fields in tables.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

" wrote in
message ...
I'm creating a form (or trying to at least) and want people to put in
paragraph answers - and I want to text to wrap so that it stays within the
margins. When I leave the size unlimited, it just goes in a straight line
and if I try to limit the characters, you can't type in a paragraph. Can
anyone help? Can I even do this?

Thanks,
Anne