Gary R Smith Gary R Smith is offline
Junior Member

Default Inherited from 2003 - How to Fix?

I have inherited a template from Word 2003.

It includes a string of text along the right edge of the page that reads: "Printed copies are uncontrolled unless stamped "Controlled Copy".

I don't know how this was added to the Word 2003 file and I don't know how I can edit it in Word 2007.

Any suggestions about what I should be looking at would be appreciated.

It doesn't appear to be a "watermark" and there is no special right/left page formatting. It is not selectable.