Mike

I'm using Word 2003, and When I select the Review tool bar the options are
grayed out.

Mike

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

I would help to let us in on the version. For Word 2003, click on the
Accept Change icon on the Review tool bar. Can't see the Review tool bar?
Right click on a blank space on the tool bar and click on Review.
"Mike" wrote in message
I can not get Accept or reject changes to work. They are grayed out even
when I'm the orignator of the document. I need to display the document on
intranet site to our company but looks cheesy with the changes showing up.