Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed

Default I want to add Text to a store bought card. How?

As an alternative to simply printing a bland splotch onto a classy
professional card, you could attempt to create something nice on quality
paper and either simply insert it into the card or try to adhere it to the
card.

First, though, I would evaluate whether or not you are artistically capable
of this. If a salesman walked into your business and showed you what you're
trying to create, would you buy it? If a graphics designer was going to
charge you money to create what you are doing, would you pay it? If not,
consider getting someone with a better eye for graphics. Your business
deserves it.

My 1.2 cents
Ed

"wanaski" wrote in message
I bought some cards to give out from my buisness and would like to put in

my
own text. how can I do this.