Graham Mayor

Like all OCR software, Document Imaging makes a dog's breakfast of
formatting, however some OCR applications are better than others. You might
therefore like to investigate something much better such as Abbyy
Finereader, but even that is not perfect.

kayork wrote:
When I send a scanned document from MS office document imaging
program to MS word via the tools menu, the MS word program opens with
the data all skewed and some missing. I need to know how to keep the
integrity of the scanned image when transferring to ms word?