Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Word headers and footers in email

The only sure way the ensure that the recipient sees it as you want is to
send it as an attachment and to be really sure, as a .pdf

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Barbara" wrote in message
I have looked everywhere and I can think of, but short of sending a
document
as an attachment or PDF - is there any way to send a MS Word letter in
email
and have the header and footer appear and send as well? They appear on the
screen when in send mode, but when I get a copy or check sent mail, they
are
not visible.