Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bingo Bingo is offline

Default "Save as" doesn't work in Word 2007

I have a similar problem. I am running XP Tablet edition SP2. I have network
mapped drives. However, I also had those drives before installing Office
2007. I did not have this problem then. Aslo, this problem seem to appear
only with Office products. Extremely frustrated. A solution is greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

"Robert" wrote:

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop, left-click
on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped drives that are
not currently available.

I tried, but it doesn't work. I don't have any network drive. How to fix that?