happy_cleo

Default Mail Merge - automatic from flat file - how to ignore messages

Word 2002. I want to automate a mail merge e.g. Double click on document
name, document opens, merges data (from flat file), prints, closes. 1) I have
created a merge document (for invoices). 2) My (.txt) file has fewer data
fields than my header record. 3) I have an AutoOpen macro to merge the data.
4) Before the macro runs, Word asks for confirmation of the data delimiters
then gives me several message boxes to say RECORD 1 (etc) CONTAINED TOO FEW
DATA FIELDS.

Q) How do I stop the warning messages and the delimiter confirmation box
from appearing and thus stop the need for user intervention?

Thanks!