Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stacey

Default How do I SUM/ADD Formulas and Form Texts in Word Tables?

I have a table in a Word Form. I want to Sum 3 Cells in a Column.

One of the Cells was inserted using 'InsertField' (g6). This Cell has a
formula summing the 4 cells above it (g2:g5). The other 2 cells I would like
to add to it are {FORMTEXT} cells (g7,g8).

When I put the following formula in it does not
update.....=SUM(g6:g8)\#"$#,##0.00;($#,##0.00)"}

I've tried clicking the 'Update' icon in my toolbar.
I've checked that the {FORMTEXT} cells have the 'Calculate on Exit' checked
off.

I've already published these forms in my company. I need to fix this
problem

Thanks...Stacey