Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TinaR TinaR is offline

Default Calculating option buttons on a Word 2007 form

I posted this to the wrong discussion group earlier....I'm using Word 2007
to create an on-line locked form. There are several questions on the form.
Each question has 5 answers to choose from, for which I'm using Option
Buttons. I want OptionButton 1's value to =1, OptionButton2=2,
OptionButton3=3, etc. At the end of each question, Id like to display the
value of the option button chosen. Then, at the very end, I'd like to use a
text box where I would like to display the total value of all the
OptionButtons selected. (ie. If there are 5 questions, Option button 4
chosen for each question; the final text box would display 20). Can this be
done? If so, how do I begin?

Thanks in advance!
Tina