Cynthia Moore Cynthia Moore is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa View Post
1. If you are not trying to exactly match a particular font, the easiest
way is to use Insert Symbol. Select Arial Unicode and Enclosed
Alphanumerics from Character Set. Assure that the applet is set for
Unicode (hex) in the lower right listbox.

The Arial Unicode font is not installed during a default install. You
might have to run the Office/Word installer and elect a custom install to
install the font.
Tom,

This is something I didn't know about. Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately, those characters appear to have much more leading than the default font I am using (Calibri). Any line containing those circled unicode characters ends up looking double-spaced.

Is there any way around that?

Thanks

PS: I know this post was almost 10 years ago, but I just found it.