Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default Heading Text Color w/Document Map On

Hi Alex

Modify the Document Map style to the colours you prefer. For more
information see
How the Document Map works in Microsoft Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/documentmap/index.html

And since you're using Word 2000 and the Document Map, save your work often!

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Alex" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2000, and have Document Map on to display Headings in the
left
window and text in the right window. Normally, a selected heading in the
left window has a background color of dark blue with bright white text.
Unselected headings have a grey background with black text.

My problem is that in a couple of documents the selected heading text
remains black, and is very difficult to read with a dark blue background.
What the heck did I do on these documents to cause the heading window
selected text to remain black? There is no difference in headings or text
in
the right window of any documents, the problem is only in the left window.

Alex