WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do i make 1/3 look like a fraction

To make 1/3 look like a fraction in Microsoft Word, you can use the "Fraction" feature. Here are the steps:
  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the fraction.
  2. Go to the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Equation" in the "Symbols" section.
  4. In the "Equation Tools" tab that appears, click on the "Fraction" button in the "Structures" section.
  5. Type "1" in the top box of the fraction.
  6. Type "3" in the bottom box of the fraction.
  7. Click outside of the equation box to finish.

This should create a fraction that looks like 1/3. You can use the same steps for other fractions like 1/8 and 1/16. If you find that the fraction is too small or too large, you can adjust the font size of the equation by highlighting it and changing the font size in the "Home" tab.