Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bernd Schend

Default Visually distorted table after mouse wheel scrolling

Hi all,

I'am observing a strange phenomenon. Tables look completely distorted
after scrolling repeatedly via mouse wheel.
The symptoms of this table sickness, for instance, a
- doubled cell borders,
- borders overlap text
- overlapping rows

The distortion effect disappears as soon the screen is refreshed (by
pressing PageUp/PageDown, for instance).

Some further info:
The problem is reproducable on different computers and with different
Word versions.
My document contains some styles and list templates, I've created
programmatically. Anyway, I removed this stuff, but the problem
was still there.

Anyone out there suffering from this kind of table distortion?

Bernd