Graham Mayor

You need a fax modem in the PC (or available via the network) and assuming a
recent version of Windows, install Windows fax (which may not have been
installed by default). You can then 'print' to the fax driver. You shouldn't
need the Symantec software.

Ajit Munj wrote:
Can I fax a word document without the help of Fax Machine? I have net
connection. I have heard that faxing is possible with net connection
but should have a Symantec Fax Starter Edition loaded as printer. In
my PC it is not showing in Printer name dropdown list. Is there any
website which can give me this Symantec Fax Starter Edition freely
for downloading? Pl. guide