Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JENNR8R JENNR8R is offline

Default Envelope Icon on Tool Bar

[quote]
Click the Toolbar Options arrow at the end of the Standard toolbar. Click on
€śAdd or Remove Buttons,€ť then €śStandard.€ť Click on the button for €śEnvelopes
and Labels.€ť

[reply]
Standard was not a choice that I had when I hit €śAdd or Remove Buttons.€ť My
choices were €śFormatting€ť and €śCustomize.€ť I didnt see a €śEnvelopes and
Labels€ť icon anywhere.

[quote]
Go to ToolsCustomizeCommands Tabthen scroll through the choices on the
right-hand side to "Envelopes and Labels" and drag the icon to whereever you
want to place it on your Word toolbar.

[Reply]
I couldnt find the €śEnvelopes and Labels€ť icon under any of the categories.