Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word mailmerge - Visual Basic experts please help!

What exactly are you trying to do.

Copy and paste the code from the module into the body of the message that
you post to the newsgroup.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Murray Muspratt-Rouse" wrote
in message ...

I do not speak VBA! I have managed to stop Word from displaying Save As
but have finished up with the Word document displayed, but not the
result of the merge. I have tried inserting the code for
"MailMergeAfterMerge(ByVal Doc As Document, ByVal DocResult As
Document)" but that fails. What I would like is to have the merge
result alone displayed.

I attach the VBA module exported as .bas in a zip file since copying it
as text into Word came out too large.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Murray

|Filename: modMIBFunctions.zip |