katin42

Let me see if I understand correctly, you managed to isolate a specific
collection jpegs that always come out black. This could simply be a problem
by design. I really wish I could see them, to find the predominant color. I
can't believe, they have color, but come out solid black. I've had problems
with jpegs and others, when I alter them from their original size, like
trying to expand or scale down too much. When you say jpeg, are they closer
to being photographs or artistic paintings? I've had this problem with
photos before. I've even tried removing the black completely, and then get
nothing. : ( Without seeing them, I'm not sure. Maybe you could contact the
vendor or Clip Art Media support for further options. Wish I could help more.

"Bobby Schmidt" wrote:

Did not make a difference.

Funny thing, when I insert multiple .jpeg pictures some print if full color
and some are black squares. It's always the same ones that print in black
squares.
My printer is HP 2710

Any further ideas?

"katin42" wrote:

It could be that you need to re-adjust your printer settings. Instead of
using "Standard/Automatic", access your color settings to lighten all colors,
including black. Out of all the black needs to turned a little further. Try
printing at a slower setting as well for the test run. Another route you can
take is to lighten the actual .jpg pictures, or apply both. Change printing
quality and speed back to standard, with the customized color settings, and
compare. You still might have to print a few more times.

"Bobby Schmidt" wrote:

My word document contains text and inserted .jpeg pictures.

Although the pictures are displayed in the print preview, when I print the
document the pictures come out as a black square.

I inserted one of the pictures in .tif format and it printed