Default Problem with header margin

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

"harrogate2" wrote in message
My apologies if this has ever been covered before but I am new to this
group.

I am using Word as part of Office 2003.

Something strange has happened and I am not sure how I did it (if
indeed I did) and I don't know the permanent cure. When I start Word
it defaults to page view (my preference) but the cursor sits right at
the top of the page with no top margin. If I go to print preview the
top margin is there and of correct size, but when I return to page
view the cursor is still at the top of the page.

I can correct the display by selecting Header and Footer and
immediately closing it without doing anything.

Anyone any ideas?

--
Woody

harrogate2 at ntlworld dot com