Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Converting Word 2003 files to Word 2.x

Good to know - thanks for sharing your solution!

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/6/07 7:08 PM, in article
, "Lin Randall"
wrote:

Thank you for the tip. Although I did not find what I wanted there, I've
bookmarked the site for future reference. I did finally figure this out
though. Users who upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003 still have the
converters for older versions, so I copied the folder TextConv from
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared on one of the upgraded PC's to
mine and registered the files. It works!