Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jprince Jprince is offline

Default Third level bullet style corrupts other styles

I followed the instructions in Step 3 of 'How to control bullets in Microsoft
Word' in

http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html

It says to select the Outline Numbered tab, which I did. I could have made a
mistake somewhere during the set up, although I did try to be careful and
follow Shauna's instructions.

Thanks,
Jean

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you created the entire list as an outline list? See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html and
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html

"Jprince" wrote in message
In my MS Word 2003 template, I have created bullets that are to be used in
tables. (The text in my tables is one point smaller than regular body
text.)
I used Shauna Kelly's excellent instructions 'How to control bullets in
Microsoft'.

I have created three levels of bullets and they look great, but other
styles
(headers, footers and cover page text) have suddenly become corrupted.

The corruption is consistent: The corrupted styles have all been formatted
with my third level table bullet style. They use the same bullet and are
indented by the same amount as the third level table bullet style. When I
remove the third level bullet, the corruption goes away.

Any idea on what is causing the problem and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Jean