Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge

Which version of Word/Access, and how is Word connecting to Access (if you
don't know that answer to the latter question, don't worry).

Peter Jamieson

"Mike" wrote in message
I merge Word documents often with my Access database. Sometimes when I
open
a Merged document, it automatically re-connects with the data source.
However, more often, it does not and I have to point it to the database
and
then the specific table or query even though I made no changes from the
prior
time I opened the same document. Any suggestions to make the document
always
reconnect to the established data source?
--
Mike