Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 - How do I customise margin settings on ribbon?

The obvious way to deal with this is to create document templates for your
different sized documents.

Jelly wrote:
Word 2007 comes with a useful group of margin settings on a button on
the ribbon, which you can quickly select. However, they are not quite
what I want and I cannot find a way to adjust these built in
settings. (I have successfully changed the default margins for all
new documents in the Normal template, but I want to have quick access
to several of my own frequently used custom margin settings.)
Any ideas how to do this?
All help gratefully received