Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
erika

Default mail merge - name tags - does not go to next source line

I am trying to create name tags for a meeting based on an attendance
spreadsheet. I have set up the name tags and they look great (used a name
tag format offered within the mailmerge). When I replicate the labels, it
only puts the data from the first line in every label on the page (there are
8/page). I would like each label to pull from the following line within my
xcel sheet so that each page has 8 distinct labels.

Thanks for your help!