Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Keep getting zeros in my mail merge for zip code

Strange, IF nothing has changed.

Try going into the Tools menu in Word and select Options and then go to the
General tab and check the box against the "Confirm conversions at open"
item. Then re-connect the data source to the mail merge main document and
when asked, select DDE as the method by which the connection should be made.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"kartman2k" wrote in message
i get zeros in my zip code for my envelopes. I've been doing things the
same
way, from the same spreadsheets for moths now, but today it just pritinted
the zeros. I check my spreadsheet and there are no zeros there. What
should I
do?