Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pammy Pammy is offline

Default page numbers

I have a form set up attached in word, and my list of names in an excel
spreadsheet. When I do a mail merge, it comes in with 244 pages which is
correct (there are 10 names on one sheet and the form is seperated with a
section break) The merge is run and the names are inserted at the right
position. Question, when I try to put page #'s in the footer and I go to
page setup and change it to continuous instead of secion, it only puts 1 on
each page when I do the merge. I have 244 pages all with page 1 in the
footer. What am I doing wrong?