Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Header Footer problem in Endnotes section

Octavee Uhl wrote:
[..]
*I think I fixed it after all. I inserted several Section Breaks, and
was able to unlock the header connection to the previous pages. After
this I deleted the section breaks again.*

Glad you got it sorted out: maybe you had a mildly corrupt section
break, these things can be quite ugly to sort out (sometimes you need to
rebuild the document's structure, i.e., past the content, section-wise,
into a new document.

Greetings
Robert
--