Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Taxed Mind Taxed Mind is offline

Default how do i get new fonts for my computer

Fonts are saved with a file ending .ttf ( which stands for true type font).
You can do a search on your computer and it will show you what you have and
where they are saved. You will probably find yours saved in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
which will be considered by your computer as a hidden or system fle, so
may not show up straight away.

Regarding wanting more, google those font names and it will bring up
companies that sell them. You can then buy and download and pop the file
into the folder where they rest are kept.

I am not sure about the licensing of fonts, but if you have seen these fonts
on your old computer you could of course just copy the file from there to a
disk and transfer it across. But to determine if this was permitted you
would have to seek advice.

Hope this helps.

A Taxed mind

"lil suga 4 lyfe" wrote:

i want new fonts like copper black and americana