Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey

Default Page layout

On the offending page, look at FilePage SetupLayoutVertical Alignment and
see that it is set to top.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

jimboom333 wrote:
Occassionally, in the middle of a mult-page document, the margin at
the top of a page may change "all by itself". e.g. I am currently
re-aranging a 6 page document.
Page 1-4 all allow me to start text on line 1, but when I moved the
bottom paragraph of page 4 to page 5, it skipped me all the way down
to line 12. When I backspace the text, it goes from line 12 p5 to
line 52 p4. If I hit enter again to move it back to p5, it
automatically takes it to line 12. This is probably a pretty stupid
question, but this has been happening to me for years. ANy ideas?
Thanks