Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al

Default Printing two copies of single side doc on same page?

I have an A4 (letter) sized documnet that I want to print twice on the same
print-out. This effectively will produce 2 A5 sized print-outs on one A4
sized page.

I can either try to duplicate my original in another page, or even column,
for example, but I'm thinking there's probably a better way of doing this
using Word and my network printer. The latter permits multiple pages per
sheet, etc, but as it stands my doc is only 1 page.

Any ideas greatfully received!