Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rochma2003

Default Spellcheck Macro

Is there anyway to have the macro follow if the document is emailed (i.e. -
not on a network drive). Maybe you've answer that in the information below,
but I'm struggling to figure out all the details.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

It all depends on where you put the macro and on your user's macro security.

Simple solution:
Set up your form as a template. Store the macro (and custom toolbar with
button and F7 intercept) in the template. Put the template in a network
workgroup templates folder. Set macro security to trust installed templates
and addins.

To use, create a new document based on the template.
File New

For more on the different kinds of templates, tabs on the file new dialog,
and locations of templates folders see
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"rochma2003" wrote in message
I am trying to have spellcheck work on the form fields of my document. I
have added the Macro and added a button for spellcheck. It looks good and
works on my system/computer. When another user opens it, they see the
spellcheck button that I added, but when they push it, they get an error
that
says the Macro can not be found.

Is this something I've done wrong and/or is it an issue with our company's
security settings?