Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jason[_5_] Jason[_5_] is offline

Default Picture boxes and company logo disappear from document (Word 2007)

Hi,

I have a template I use often and rename as and when needed. The template
has suddenly gone weird; the company logo has disappeared, which was in a box
at the top of the whole docuent (which is 3 pages long), there are 3
rectangle boxes for inserting pictures which have gone, and there are check
boxes which now show like this {FORMCHECKBOX}. This is when editing the
document. When viewing it in full screen reading, everything goes back to
normal, but I obviously can't edit the document. Can anyone advise me of what
I may have done to cause this to happen, and how to amend it?

Thank you
Jason