Sarah LeV

Default 2002 Word Table Rows

I have recently been upgraded to Word 2002 and I am really dissappointed with
the new changes to Tables. Having to go up to the top and select Table then
Insert then Rows Above or Below to insert ONE row. So if I require 5 rows I
have to go up 5 times. With the old version at least you are able to right
click and insert rows. I am really suprised that Microsoft has overlooked
this flaw. I cannot see how this could be any sort of improvement,
especially since I work with tables so often.

Just a suggestion to ad back the insert rows on the right click option list.