Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
McFox McFox is offline

Default Saving individual letters after a mail merge

After completing a mail merge, I need to save the letters individually in
each of my client file folders. Having attempted various ways to do this I
seem to keep coming up with the problem of the
pagination/formating/electronic letter head etc of the lettter becoming
corrupted. I believe it has something to do with Section Breaks, however I
still cannot resolve it, after looking through various manuals and using Word
Help!

For I number of reasons I need to save the individual letters as received by
the client; is there any way to separate and save the letters after a mail
merge?

Hopelessly yours!