Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DS

Default Is it possible to put a search box into a Word document?

I would like to know how to put a search box/engine, like many websites have,
into a Word document, where it would search within the document. My
supervisor doesn't like the Find functionality, apparently -- I think this
document will be used as a training document for people with extremely
limited computer knowledge?
Is it possible to do this?
Thanks for your help!

(P.S. I am not a super-advanced Word user; I would probably not know how to
program or anything very high-end if that's the only way this can be
accomplished.)