Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Dragging a row to change height

You need to be in Print Layout View, with the Vertical Ruler item checked
under the "Print and Web Layout Options" section fo the View tab that you
access by selecting Options from the Tools menu. Then, with the selection
in a row, you can click and drag on the appropriate horizontal bar on the
vertical ruler to change the row height.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzan Cresto" Suzan wrote in message
We have recently upgraded from Word 97 to 2003, and I find that I am not
able
to change row heights in existing tables by dragging. Would appreciate
any
solutions.