Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
fev@FUSE[_2_] fev@FUSE[_2_] is offline

Default set default page size to page width in zoom

Suzanne,

Very useful link there - thank you very much.

I have learned a thing or two about office files now.

All I had to do was make an edit in the text and save as I was just changing
the zoom and saving.

All sorted out now.

Thank you very much,

Kev

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"fev@FUSE" wrote in message
Every time I open an existing word document, it opens to page width - far
big to qork with. I prefer 100% width, by changing on the zoom buttons,
but
despite saving with these changes, it doesn't save the page zoom size.

How do I get to the default zoom setting. Office 2007 with Vista.

Thanks