Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Duplex Printing Landscape

For our Xerox printers, with a Landscape oriented Word document, selecting
Properties in the File Print dialog and then on the Paper Output tab, select
Flip on long edge in the 2 Sided Print drop down and setting the Image
Orientation to Landscape, the output is as you require.

Almost certainly, YMMV with HP and their crappy drivers.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:05:38 +0000, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

I can do it in Acrobat Reader, but for some reason Word always prints the
second page for left edge binding.

Really weird! I've installed a PostScript Driver for the printer, all OK
using that one. Looks like a bug in the HP software.