Sugarloaf Sugarloaf is offline
Junior Member

Default Blank Space on the left of footer

I have microsoft word 2010 and I have been everywhere on the internet looking for a solution but can't seem to find it. I have created a custom footer and inserted a banner picture to cover the entire bottom of each page. The issue is that the picture will not cover a section of the left of the page. When I try to expand the picture it just extends off the right of the page. I know this is possible because there are documents out there that cover the entire footer or header of the page.

Attached is a pic to show you what I mean.
Attached Images