You can add this to the context menu the same way you add any other command,
but be aware that there are a *lot* of contexts you'll need to add it to
(see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm).
What I find much more satisfactory is the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+C
and Ctrl+Shift+V to copy and paste formatting. These also have the advantage
that once formatting is copied, it remains available for pasting until you
copy a different format, unlike the Format Painter.

"GeoDogger" wrote in message
Hey:

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to add "format painter" to the
right-click menu when I am editing a Word Document? It's frustrating to

have
to mouse up to the menubar and back down to the paragraph I want to

format.

Thanks.
--
Regards,