Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Frenette Mike Frenette is offline

Default My "Same as Previous" and other Header/Footer buttons are gone!

Help! My Header and Footer toolbars have disappeared. I no longer have a
"Same as Previous" and "Link to Previous" buttons to press, which means I
can't have different footers for different sections.

Anyone know how this might have happened? View Header and Footer gets me to
the Footer, but the buttons are gone. I tried looking for a Header and
Footer toolbar that might be turned off, but can't find it.