Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
freelisa freelisa is offline

Default Embedded Table's Outline numbering is throwing off Main Docume

Thanks for your help!!! My numbers are back on track now.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

freelisa was telling us:
freelisa nous racontait que :

3.I am putting together a large document with a Main Outline
numbering such as: 1
1.1
1.1.1
1.1.2
1.1.3 etc.
Within the 1.1.1 series of numbering, I am including a series of
tables
which contain their own independent outline numbering, but more of a
1)
2)
3) etc
sort of numbering. My issue is that somehow this numbering is
throwing off the outline numbering for the entire document. When I
come out of a 1.3.1.1 level that has a table containing three lists
of 1-12, the next outline
number for the main outline is 12.1.1.1

I have tried everything I can think of, and have reviewed these
boards for a similar issue to no avail. Does anyone have any
suggestions for me?

Your styles are not setup correctly.
Make sure that you use the method outlined on this web page to set up your
numbering styles:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

--
Salut!