Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default How do I enable "blue background, white text" in Word 2007?

JoAnn,

That reminds me of my wife asking "Why do you like liver and onions,
it is so gross?"

Hey, I like it ;-)

On Mar 21, 10:48 am, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
May I ask why you like that color scheme? I've seen others asking about it
and I honestly don't understand why that use that. It's so............DOS.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a questionhttp://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can it?- Hide quoted text -