Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default save your data source for a mail merge on a disc?

The data file created by the mail merge wizard is a user named file with the
extension MDB by default saved in the My Data Sources folder?

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I believe the issue here is that the data source created by the Mail
Merge Wizard in recent versions of Word is not readily accessible.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Attach the file to an email just like you would any other file type.

Copy it to your flash drive just like you would any other file type.

Burn it to a CD just like you would any other file type.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Nikki" wrote in message
I need to send my data source off a mail merge. I would like to
know how to
either email it or save it to a disc or flash? Any ideas?